Netting Machine Supplier UK - We cover the complete range of netting machines from the simple foot operated manual clipper to fully automatic clipping machines as well as net banding machines and high speed punnet machines.
Punnet Netting PK10-112
PK10-112 has been designed to assure a high performance 0,5-1-2 kg punnets containing fruit and vegetables such as peaches, kiwis, tomatoes etc.
A printed ribbon, also used as a handle, can be applied to the packaging.
A high definition printer attaches the printed label with data referring to the product i.e. weight price, batch-code. barcode, etc,. The netted punnet guarantees hygiene, allows full view of the content and may be easily picked and transported.
Packing Machine BRS-134
Net bag packaging machine for fresh fruit and vegetables.
Net bags with customisable plastic side bands:
- Net bag with two 75 or 90 or 120mm wide plastic bands with the function of handle and customization of the product sealed only on the upper and lower extremities – “Sormapack”
- Net bag with two plastic printable bands. sealed by the handle – “Sormapack Economico”,
- Net bag with shaped plastic handle -“Sormabag”.
Vertical Clipping Machine RB2-120
Vertical clipping machine with two 225 mm diameter net pipes, suitable for closing tubular nets with citrus fruits. potatoes, onions and similar products.
Uses metal straps wound in reels.
Also features reel for inserting tape to be fitted in the net as a handle. Wine-glass label printer.
Weight of packs: 0,5 – 2,5 kg.
The closing of the bag is by thermo welding. The bags "Sormapack" and "Sormapack Economico" are ho'llowpunched on the upper side. Two tubes holding the netting allow the automatic change of the tube, without stopping the machine, when the netting is finished onto the working tube. The machine carries electronic labeller for:
- application of adhesive label, with variable dimensions for bags "Sormapack" and "Sormapack Economico"
- application by thermal transfer for bags "Sormabag'
Weight of the packs: 0.5 to 3 kg.
20-30 bags/minute depending on the produce and the volume/dimensions of the packs
Installed Power: 3KW - 50 Hz - 400 V
Air consumption: 1000 NI/mind - 6 bar
up to 40 net-packs/minute approx.
2KW - 50Hz - 400V
120NI/min - 6 bar